Thursday, April 09, 2009

Say it ain't so!

Ok, I know that this is trivial and yet I am apoplectic about it! Just read an article on Yahoo!News called The 10 Shows That Deserve to Return Next Fall (But Might Not), and my #1 show (ok, maybe #2 behind The Amazing Race) may be on the chopping block.
Chuck: In short, this show is clever, all-around fun, with a great cast, stellar writing and lots and lots of heart. And Chuck and Sarah may be the TV couple we most enjoy seeing almost hook up, but not quite. Save that for season five or six.”
Noooooooooooo! I need Chuck and Sarah on Monday nights… I NEED Chuck and Sarah on Monday nights! ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!
Sharpen your pencils, folks – get those #2s out and let NBC know that America needs Chuck on Monday nights! Send your letters to:
Jeff Zucker, President and Chief Executive Officer
NBC Universal
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Help me!

No comments: