Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Been Away for a While

Not literally "away," but I stepped back from keeping the blog active for a while. "Busy with work" is only part of it... guess I needed to stop reading so many blogs and breathe for a while. It gets so frustrating reading all of these stories about politicians and community/business leaders acting only in their own interests. (I stopped blogging just before the BP oil spill, so you can only imagine the angina caused when reading of the actions of some BP executives!) The Palins, Limbaughs, Becks, O'Reillys, and their minions were wearing me down. And to be honest, our President has been lackluster as well. (I wasn't expecting a super hero, just a leader; seems what we got was someone following along where ever Congress wanted to go and jumping on the bandwagon at the last minute.)

Anyway, I'll try to pick this up again and see what happens.

No comments: