Sunday, September 07, 2008

Palin Asked For Specifics On Her Whine Of Mean Obama/Biden Democrats; Can’t Answer

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin sent out a fundraising solicitation today that charged that “the Obama/Biden Democrats have been vicious in their attacks directed toward me, my family and John McCain.”
I asked spokespeople of the McCain campaign and the Republican National Committee just which “Obama/Biden Democrats” they’re referring to.
The response I got was that Obama spokesman Mark Bubriski erroneously attacked Palin as a supporter of Pat Buchanan.
That’s it. That’s the evidence.
An attack on Palin herself.
In other words, they can’t name one person affiliated with the Obama-Biden campaign who attacked the Palin family.
This whole Culture of Victimization of the Republican Party makes me ill. As Tapper points out, McCain said heartless things about the adolescent Chelsea Clinton but any little scrutinization on them has them crying like WATBs.

No comments: