Friday, July 04, 2008

Rush Limbaugh On His New Deal: "I'm Not Retiring Until Every American Agrees With Me"

HuffingtonPost.com: On his radio show Wednesday, Rush Limbaugh commented on the news of his astronomical new contract estimated at $400 million. Limbaugh told his audience, "I'm not retiring until every American agrees with me." The deal pays Limbaugh to keep dishing his views through 2016.
LSB: One look at this picture and there is no doubt that Satan has ahold of him! $50 million per year for this blowhard to spew his racist, sexist, homophobic drivel? Guess the nutcases need someone to feed them some red meat during the Obama years. He'll need to extend that contract through the end of time if he's not retiring until every American agrees with him, as I don't ever forsee a time when I could agree with anything this toad believes. What a tool!

No comments: