Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another Lapse in Judgement

LSB: This past weekend it appeared that I had lost some of the template settings for my blog page. However, rather than copying the html coding for the links and add-ons that were a part of my blog and saving them like I know better to do, I stumbled right into the "upgrade" that wiped out all of these items. Do I remember all of the links? No. For the ones I do remember, do I remember where I found the JPGs and links initially? No. Has this frustrated me? Immensely! I'm working to find these items and put them back as quickly as possible. No doubt some of the links be different, but I will learn to live with them. Once the links are posted again and you notice a favorite is missing, please let me know and I'll do my best to find that link and include it again. In the meantime, if you'll be patient with me I, too, will try to be patient with me, and I hope to resume posting shortly. Thanks for reading!

No comments: