Saturday, October 14, 2006

What will Karl Rove’s October surprise be?

I'm sure he's frothing at the mouth to attack Iran, but I kind of think it will be a terrorism scare. Iran is definitely in their plans and I will keep beating that drum. What do you think?

John Aramato, AmericaBlog

LSB: I think I’ve included a blog in the past about this. There is ALWAYS a terrorist scare and an elevated threat level just before an election to remind voters of the need to keep the Repubs in power. Is John correct – will the threat be in Iraq? from Iran? from Kim Jong Il in Korea? from the Taliban in Afghanistan? Considering how well Bush, Cheney and Condi have managed those hot spots, how could the WH possible think that the public has ANY faith that they are the best team to handle any new threats?

No comments: