- One to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced.
- One to shred the documents talking about the ways to not change the lightbulb.
- One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb.
- One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb.
- One who outs an undercover electrician to Tim Russert.
- One to organize the "fair and balanced" "main stream media" organizations to begin a non- stop campaign to vilify the impoverished, minimum wage earning, hardworking people who earn their meager incomes changing light bulbs so "the new corporately owned privatized prisons" can start making a profit from having their prisoners take over light bulb changing duties nationwide.
- One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs.
- One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton one million dollars for each light bulb.
- One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
- And finally, one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
You'll also need one Democrat to break all the lightbulbs to demonstrate to the Republicans that none of the light bulbs were gay, lesbian or transgender.
LSB: Dr. Zaius and the commentators at this post just made my day!