President Bush tries to set an example for Americans whenever he can, in terms of physical fitness, faith, optimism and a certain overall moral rectitude. He also sets an excellent example on taking vacation.
On Thursday, Bush left for a weekend in Kennebunkport, Maine, and his family’s summer compound, Walker’s Point. On Monday, he heads to his Crawford retreat, where he has spent all or part of 418 days of his presidency, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS News White House correspondent and meticulous record-keeper.… Bush’s August sojourn will be his 65th trip to Crawford, according to Knoller.
- BUSH HAS TO REST UP FOR HIS NEXT ROUND OF SCREWING US.
- GW has little in common with mainstream Americans. His ascendency to the throne was orchestrated as he was depicted as a regular guy. Time has proven that false.
- Thank God he’s a part time president. Can you imagine how much damage Bush could do if he worked full time?
- “moral rectitude” ? I guess, if you can call making torture the law of the United States moral. I guess, if you can call disappearing and torturing 7 and 9 year old children moral.
- bush is such a fucking lame lazy ass. he has taken on average 17.5% off for vacation each year as compared to the average American who gets at best 2.8% off for vacation each year.
- So, Cheney lets him have time off?
- Maybe on this vacation he’ll finally finish reading “My Pet Goat”.